Monday, July 20, 2009

cbt phone sex


cbt phone sex

I am Abby *smiles* I look nice and sweet and I guess I can but if I WANT to be but honestly I don't want to be nice. At least not to you,your a sorry fucking loser and a total jerk off junkie perv. You have WAY to much phone sex for real lol. I like phone sex just as much as any girl but I put a kinky twist on it (Fetish phone sex anyone?) *giggles I am a wicked little girl and I want to snap a mouse trap down on your loser cock and listen to you cry like the bitch you are. hehehe
Who wants to play with me?
XOXO
Abby

www.bedtimebunnies.com/abby.html

1-888-8-FREAKY ask for Abby

My screen names are for "men" that want to set up a phone sex call I am not here for social hour fuckers.
AIM: CumBunnyAbby
Yahoo: princess_abby_cums

No comments:

Post a Comment